30-day and 60-day visa runs in Thailand
All Thailand Visas need to be renewed, so if you want to extend your holiday in Thailand and renew your visa,
simply arrange a Visa Run with us.
Visa Runs to Cambodia, for a 30 day visa
Let’s help you to extend your stay in Thailand. For those within the Pattaya area, this 1-day Visa Run trip
takes you to the Baan Laerm boarder at Cambodia. It’s a daily service!
When you undertake this visa run, upon re-entering Thailand at the border crossing, you will be granted
permission to stay in Thailand for 30 more days.
Our Visa Run Service Includes The Following:
- Luxury Air Conditioned Mini Bus transportation
- Cambodian Visa, to allow entry into Cambodia
- Complimentary soft drinks during the journey
- Daily Departure at 5:50 am and return between 15:00 and 16:00 same day
Fully Inclusive Service Fee Is Only 2,500 baht per person.
Tourist Visa Runs to Laos, for a 60 day visa
Tourist Visa Runs To Laos Via Nong Khai, Thai Laos Friendship Bridge. This is a 3 day Visa Run The trip takes
you to Nong Khai where you will cross into Laos via the newly built Thai Laos Friendship Bridge.
Single Entry 60 Day Tourist Visa
The Single Entry Tourist Visa (SETV) allows you to enter Thailand for 60 days duration. You can extend the SETV
at your local Immigration Office by a further 30 days at a cost of 1900 baht (giving you a total of 90-days
permission to stay in Thailand.
Our 3 Day Tourist Visa Run To Laos Includes The Following:
- Luxury Air Conditioned Mini Bus transportation to Nong Khai .The bus leaves Pattaya at approx. 19:00pm and includes pick up from your hotel
- Personally escorted to the Thai Embassy in Vientiane in Laos. You will arrive Nong Khai at 4:30am, cross the border and visit the Thai Embassy in Vientiane
- Check into your hotel, spend the day, evening and the following morning in Vientiane, transport between Thai Embassy and your hotel is provided
- Collect Passport to include visa at around 1:00pm transfer from hotel to Thai Embassy, then transfer to Nong Khai at 2:00pm is included
- Luxury Air Conditioned Mini Bus transportation to Pattaya, leaving Nong Khai at 2:00pm and returning to Pattaya at around midnight. Complimentary soft drinks are served during the journey
- Hotel accommodation, lunch and dinner is included in our fully inclusive service fee. Departures from Pattaya or from Bangkok are scheduled every Sunday and Wednesday
Fully Inclusive Service Fee Is Only 6,500 baht per person.
Book Your Tourist Visa Runs to Laos Now!
Call James TODAY on +66 (0)868 491 296
Send a message to Express Visa Direct today